5 Easy Steps To Make Delicious Dog Friendly Pancakes
Paws up for pancake day! Who doesn’t love a good pancake breakfast? Or for lunch or dinner! Now, you can share this delicious treat with your furry best friend. Why not whip up some dog friendly pancakes for your canine friend with our delicious super easy pancake recipes. Introducing our dog-friendly pancake recipe that is sure to make tails wag and mouths water.
What you will need for our dog friendly pancakes:
- 50g Plain flour
- 100ml Milk or water
- 1 Egg
- A small amount of coconut oil for cooking
- A choice of toppings, salmon, banana, apple sauce, sliced carrot or even our grain free Pointer hot dogs for a more savoury twist (yum)!
- Mix all the ingredients well in a large bowl.
- Heat up the oil in a pan.
- Using an egg mould pour your mix into the pan.
- Cook for around 30 seconds on each side until golden brown.
- Let them cool a little and top with your four-legged friend favourite topping choice.
Get your cameras ready – share photos of your furry friend enjoying their special treat with us on socials 🐾🥞
Always supervise your dog when eating, and ensure your four-legged friend has lots of fresh and clean water on offer. This pancake for dogs recipe is a complementary pet food, intended as an occasional treat only.